We understand that there are myriads of web browsers out there that our customers like for various reasons, so we also try our best to make sure that our website is compatible with the majority.
Which web browser should I use?
Unfortunately, not all browsers are created equally. If you're unable to see or load our website correctly, can you try the following?
- The Labrador website is best viewed using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Some parts of the site may not load correctly with Internet Explorer, especially if you are using an older version. If you are using Internet Explorer as your web browser, can you try using one of the three browsers mentioned above?
- Occasionally, web caches or cookies could get corrupted and in some cases, that may cause some web pages to load improperly. If that happens, you can try deleting them this way:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/clear-your-browsing-history-sfri47acf5d6/mac
- IE: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17438/windows-internet-explorer-view-delete-browsing-history
- There are some browser Add-ons that may inadvertently cause problems when loading a website. Try disabling these and see if the website loads correctly. Most modern browsers have the ability to start a private or incognito session that excludes these Add-ons from loading.
I've tried everything and nothing worked
If none of these worked, do let us know and we're happy to help. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the browser name, version, and a screenshot, and that would help speed up our troubleshooting process.